Monday, September 6, 2010

Can i Rely On RipOff Report?

I am a great follower of the website Rip Off Report and was astonished to see a organization that I had done business with numerous times, Rhino Mart was being chastised for their actions with regards to a shopper. My reason for such disdain at this report of Rhino Mart is that I previously have had conflicts with goods I purchased from the online wholesale merchant, but have found their shopper service to be nothing short of exceptional. In fact, to see a Rip Off Report for Rhino Mart is nothing short of surprising.

I have only had dealings with Rhino Mart a couple times, but each experience was very friendly and their staff were extremely helpful. In fact, I have acquired a big assortment of goods that lead themselves to having problems, and yet I have found that acquiring from Rhino mart is a lot more secure than acquiring from many other outlets. When I say this, I mean that I have even acquired pallets of store returns from Rhino mart, and these are notorious as being problematic as they can feature all kinds of goods like dollar store merchandise that customers have returned to a store.

In fact, in my experience, Rhino mart goes above and beyond expectations. They not only clearly detail the contents of the package that you are ordering, they also make it very clear that you are receiving shopper returns and that they cannot guarantee the condition of the dropship products that you are acquiring. This is the norm when you acquire wholesale shopper returns and is reflected in the price that you pay.

The shopper returns that I have bought from rhinomart have been nothing short of excellent. They have exceeded their value and I have made some great sales of goods that I have purchased – which have more than recouped my outlay. This is why I find it so difficult to believe that anyone could write a rip off report against rhinomart.

Rhinomart have also given me some wonderful buys on brand new goods. I have been able to obtain goods that were too expensive in the retail store at much reduced prices and this has permitted me to experience some luxuries I couldn’t otherwise afford.

I surely have not found that Rhinomart are a rip off, in fact I find the opposite that they are wonderful to do business with and I have always been really happy with everything they have done for me. My orders always arrive on time and are well packaged, if I ever have any issues or have made a mistake when making my order, I just ring the help desk and the citizens are friendly and sort out my troubles.

I will certainly keep on employing Rhinomart to acquire goods that I need because I can get them there much less to dropship them and I find that their service is great. I recommend that others give them a go because they definitely will not be disappointed with what they receive from them.

No comments: