Friday, September 24, 2010

Read Truthful Review About Rhino Mart

I have just completed a purchasing experience at Rhinomart.com, an online wholesale retailer, and I wanted to share my shopping experience with others who are intending to do the same. Let me say that this is a severely honest review of rhinomart.com and I will talk about the things that I liked and also the things that I disliked about the online wholesale retailer.

My reason for purchasing from Rhinomart was that I wanted to save some cash on costumes for our theatre group. We were producing a show that needed many different fancy dress outfits and our local store was too costly to supply us what we needed. So I commenced looking online and came across Rhinomart online wholesale.

Firstly, I must say that Rhino mart has a fine collection of different merchandise, and that includes costumes and accessories. In fact, I found that they stocked almost everything I needed which made me very happy as it would make the whole process much easier.

All the general merchandise that I looked at on Rhinomart wholesale displayed a picture of what you are buying. Some of the graphics aren’t that great and I realized that it was a little hard to see some of the detail. This is may just me being picky though.

The site is pretty easy to navigate around, but one thing that you should realize is that to see the wholesale prices you need to sign up. It doesn’t cost any cash to sign up, and once you have, rhinomart will send you their wholesale discounts for their wholesale general merchandise. I employed the search function on the site so that I could really locate the items that I wanted to acquire.

One thing that was tough was that the different quantities that are available are displayed as different listings, this just means that it looks like there are more items that there really are. It’s not a real big deal, but just be wary of that when you are comparing prices.
I must say that the prices are really great. They are much cheaper than I could locate anywhere else, and like I say rhino mart wholesale has a really good range of goods. I chose all the merchandise that I demanded and then added it to my basket and placed my order. Once I got finished it gave me a shipping estimate which I thought was quite reasonable.

I pondered when my items would arrive so I called the help desk and they told me how long I should expect to wait. They were right and the items came within a few days.
Now one thing I must say about Rhinomart – when the items including office supplies arrived they were awesome! These are wholesale items that I paid pennies for and they are like the same ones that would cost a ton in the local store. The quality was wonderful and not what I thought wholesale was.

In all, I was really overjoyed with Rhinomart and would certainly acquire from them again, so if you are looking for wholesale discounts I recommend that you check them out.

No comments: